Optimize Your Application with Laravel Page Speed
Laravel Page Speed is a package by Renato Marinho for optimizing your Laravel site automatically. Page Speed is inspired by Google’s mod_pagespeed, and providing the following options:
- inline_css inlines small external CSS files
- elide_attributes removes unnecessary attributes in HTML tags
- insert_dns_prefetch injects tags in the HEAD to enable the browser to do DNS prefetching
- remove_quotes removes unnecessary quotes in HTML tags
- trim_urls removes unnecessary prefixes from URLs
- collapse_whitespace removes unnecessary whitespace in HTML
- remove_comments removes HTML comments
The optimizations work by defining a middleware for each rule, which you could group in order to apply them to a route or group of routes.
You can skip routes by defining them in the configuration file that ships with the package:
'skip' => [ '*.pdf', // Ignore all routes with final .pdf '*/downloads/*',// Ignore all routes that contain 'downloads' ]
Check out the Laravel Page Speed official repository for more information on installing this package and contributing to the planned rules.